Followers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tv3 media launching pesona nona finalist

(23RD DECEMBER 2008)

I got a call from kak nurul shukor asking me to do a makeover for the pesona nona finalist at carcosa seri negara.There are 7 of us including kak nurul working hard to make all the girls looking pretty on stage..I ve done 2 of the finalist which i've forgotten to ask their name hehe..Good luck on your assignment girls!



kak nurul working on the girls...me and our group with the diva...hehe



me working on the first girl.....kak nurul touching up hasfiza



pretty kaaann hasfiza with akak nurul touch....



here are the 10 finalist ....and on stage with ally and hasfiza



the first and the second girl that i've done ...looking sweet honeyy..




she's being interviewed in wanita hari ini..

No comments: